Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'd Rather Be Shopping


Thanks to Mojo Monday Sketch, I did a long card instead of the original card or square card and I really like it. It was so much fun using this retired Stampin' Up! set that I purchased because it reminds me of "me". At one time shopping was my escape, but as you all know by now, "stampin" is my escape now. That is really to funny because if I am out shopping, I think, "I could be home stampin". Not sure at this time which cost me more money. May equal out to about the same. Regardless, both are fun and enjoyable. I also used piecing here with the blouse. It is the paper that is behind the image on the right.
Recipe:
Stampin' Up! products - Stamp set - Totally Cool, Card Stock - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise. Designer Series Paper - Flock Together, Stampin' Up! markers, classic ink - Basic Brown,
Punches - Large Oval, Oval Scallop. 1/4 Grossgrain Ribbon - tempting turquoise.

1 comment:

Steph said...

very cute, I love how you did the shirt. What a creative idea. beautiful card:)