Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello Birdie


Finally got to Mojo Monday Sketch. It seems that I can not catch up lately. Maybe that will change shortly. Anyway, Here is my card and I also used the bird so I could do the Pink Elephant Challenge. I was going to use a cat, but I just thought the stamp set "Cheep Talk" would look much better, so here it is. Really great sketch to use with this set.
All supplies Stampin' Up! Stamp Set - Cheep Talk. Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise. Designer Series Paper - Flock together. Markers - Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive. Ribbon - 1/4" Tempting Turquoise grosgrain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one! Robin

Annie said...

wow love this card -so simple and yet totally stunning.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

Sweet card!! Love the little birdie. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Carol said...

Love your cute birdie, he's a great colour!
Thanks for joining our challenge at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol x

LORi said...

Super pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!