Monday, August 17, 2009

Anniversary Card



Today is my anniversary. I can not believe I have been married for 35 years. Of course, I don't look like it and yes I was a baby when I got married. lol These 35 years have been a whirlwind of events, but I must say it has been wonderful married to my husband. He is a great man, father and husband. "I love you Russ".

And now back to the card. I used a sketch from "A spoon full of sugar challenge". It just seemed to match what I needed and happened to be laying on the table when I sit down to make the card. Of course I could not post until today, because he does check out my blog occasionally. Thanks for looking and please leave a comment.

Stampin' Up! products used:

Stamp Sets: Love you much and Wonderful Words (retired)

Card Stock: So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

DSP: Retired from spring mini

Brads

2 comments:

Jessica Theodore said...

Ohhh thats sweet :) wow 35 years is a long time! congratulations!! I love your card and think those birds are cute :) and I agree, you definatley dont look old enough to be married 35 years! xx

Flower said...

Cute card and it looks like a lot of fun to craft in this way! Happy 35th!