Friday, August 21, 2009

Get Well


I don't know whether this is good or bad, but school started back this week and of course with school comes football games and my Husband teaches high school history and is a part of the coaching team. That means from now until who knows when, I am a Friday night football widow. But the funny thing about it is, I was excited to be able to stamp and not be bothered. Is that being bad? I don't think so!
Any way, with the MOJO 100 celebration, I did two cards tonight, would have done a lot more but had to clean up my stampin room first. It was a mess. This is one of the two cards I did. I just love these colors together and this sketch was great for this stamp set. There are always times you need a "get well card" and this turned out great.
Stampin' Up! items used:
Stamp Set - "of the earth" (hostess set), "get well soon is from "Wellness Wishes".
Card Stock - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
DSP - Cottage Wall (I just love this paper)
Markers - Orchard Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ribbon - 1/4" grosgrain old olive
Punches - Scallop Edge, Corner Rounder
Other items (not stampin up) - cuttlebug

No comments: