Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary


I love this stamp set and have had it for probably 3 years. It is so versatile and can be used for so many things. The name of it is Close as a Memory and is in the Stampin Up idea book and catalog. I decided to use it today when I saw this sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch and also knew I could use my shimmer paint again. You can't see it very well in the picture, but the flowers do shimmer nicely on the card. I also thought since my sister's anniversary was coming up shortly, I would make it an anniversary card. It also was a good reason to play with everything this afternoon.
Stampin Up Items used:
Stamp Set-Close as a Memory, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock-Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Whisper White
DSP - Thoroughly Modern
Ink-Soft Suede
Markers - Rose Red, Old Olive
Punch-Modern Label
Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon soft suede
Shimmer Paint

No comments: