Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Simple yet Elegant



I just wanted to do a simple and clean cut card and looking in the mini, I saw this one and decided to case it. I did not have the Patterned Pines hostess set, but I did have an old Stampin Up Stamp set called Laced Snowflakes from 1998 I think. Anyway, I used it and it still turned out quite cute. I did ad the shimmer paint to the star and to the center snow flake. Sometimes you forget to make it simple and it will still turn out very nice. It was one of those night where you don't have time to do very much, but at least want to put your hands on the stamps. (could that be considered an addiction) Thanks for looking.

Stampin Up products:

Stamp Set - Lace Snowflakes

Card Stock-real red and whisper white

Classic Ink-real red and old 0live

Craft Ink - white

Silver brad and shimmer paint

No comments: