Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For the Newlyweds


Finally got a chance to do a challenge. Don't have another workshop scheduled until November 17th. So I did the Mojo Monday Sketch and also the Color challenge from CPCM where you used the color pink, or they gave you choice of other
colors to use monochromatic. So I did the Pink's. I used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP which I really like and was one of the first orders when the new in colors came out this year. There are so many choices of colors to use with this paper. Also I used my cuddlebug on this to emboss the two cardstocks and used my ink pad to rub over the white cardstock embossing to bring out the swirls. Thanks for looking.
Stampin' Up! products:
Stamp Set: Viola to go
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Ribbon: 5/8" satin ribbon
Classic Ink: Melon Mambo and Basic Black

No comments: