Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Holidays


I was unsure of how I was going to like this hostess stamp set which is in the Holiday Mini Catalog, but with this card, I love it. It turned out so pretty. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday Sketch. I don't know if you can see the sparkle or shimmer, but I did use the Iridescent Ice with the Real Red classic ink and versamark to give it the sparkle. I was thrilled with the turn out. Don't know if you can see the additional sparkle or not, but I also used the shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and spritzed the card to give it an additional shimmer. Really cool!
Stampin' Up! items used;
Stamp Set: Patterned Pines (hostess), Four the Holidays
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Christmas Cocoa Specialty
Classic Ink: Rose Red
Craft Ink: White
1/4" Grosgrain White Ribbon, Stars # 2 Original Dies, Iridescent Ice, Versamark
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Very pretty Christmas Card. I love the colors and all the shimmer and sparkle.

ccreatif said...

Very nice card. Love the sparkle and the colors!