Thursday, October 1, 2009

Snowflake



Well I finally got my MOJO Monday done for the week and also incorporated the Pink Elephant. I was thinking it was going to be a difficult card, but it actually turned out pretty easy. I have a book of Christmas paper I bought maybe 2 Christmas' ago and decided to pull it out and use some of it. It is very seldom that I deviate from Stampin' Up! paper because I really like the quality of the paper. But, there are times when you just need to use up your old-old stash and so last night was the night. It actually matched very well with the Stampin Up card stock, Rose Red. So, I used Whisper white as the base and for the stamp and Rose Red for the background for the stamps. I stamped the image using Rose Red Classic Ink and used the 1/4" grosgrain rose red ribbon for the tag. The two stamp sets I used were Lace Snowflakes (very old set) and the new set Delightful Decorations. I also added some sparkle by embossing with Iridescent Ice. I did take a close up so you could see it better. Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jonia - great work

Annie said...

Fabulous card - such a hot look -thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
Hope you'll find time to play with us again next week and good luck with the prize draw.

Ann xxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty!! Love the red. Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!

Sheri