Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Origami Box


I made this box a from directions that "Martha Stewart", Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Fl. had submitted as a gift idea for Stampin' Up!. I thought it was a great idea for the color challenge at Color throwdown. I really should have taken a picture of it open, because it opens both ways, with a box in the middle, and the box of goodies or whatever you put in it is in the middle part. I put it together with 2 brads and the silver stretch ribbon that is in the holiday mini catalog. I really liked the box and it was so very easy to do. Picture below actually gives you a better shot of what the top looks like. I used the Merry Moments DSP and sponged the snow flake with the Champagne Mist Shimmer paint to give it some sparkle. The Snowflake is from the sizzlits 4-Pack Dies, Snowflakes. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

dj said...

I just love that dp!!

LeAnne said...

Very cool project! Yes, that Martha Stewart is something else, she is always sharing wonderful things on her blog! Thanks for playing with the CTD girls!

Davi said...

Great project. I like the way you used the dp colors and decorated it.

Elise said...

What a fun project and fabulous use of the CTD colors! Way to "work out of the box!" {Sorry, I just HAD to! hee hee} I LOVE this! Great job!