Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Joy To the World


I saw this sketch on Mercy's Tuesday Sketch and knew I wanted to use this stamp set on it. Also High Hopes was to use snow flakes. So when I got to this retired Stampin' Up! DSP, I thought why not a pastel Christmas Card. I have never really done a pastel Christmas Card and I thought what a perfect time and what perfect paper for the card. And of course since it had the snow flakes I was in there with the High Hopes Challenge. There are times when everything comes together and today was a good day for that. I had to stay home with my husband who had a procedure and of course he slept most of the day and I worked on my cards.
Stampin' Up! products used:
Stamp Set: Holy Family, Bright Holiday Sayings (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
DSP: Retired (uncertain of the name)
Marker: Brocade Blue
Classic Ink: Bashful Blue for sponging
Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens
Platinum Shimmer Paint

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a soft and serene christmas card, jonia! love the pastel colors...great job!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Unknown said...

Beautiful pastel Christmas card Jonia. It's perfect.
(Hope hubby is feeling better now).
Viv xx

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Very Cute!! Thanks for playing along at High Hopes last week!