Tuesday, November 3, 2009

JOY!


I just love this stamp set as I am sure all of you know by now. Don't I say that about all my stamps! lol It really does get to be your favorite stamp when you use them quite a bit and tis the season to do that. I actually received my Platinum shimmer paint yesterday and had to try it out last night. So the ornament is stamped just with the shimmer paint. I do believe I am going to like this one just as much as the Champagne mist. This is a little bolder and more like ink. I did this card for the MOJO Monday sketch. I thought it turned out very nice. I just love this DSP paper that is in the Stampin' Up! mini catalog. It is so elegant looking. Thanks for looking.
Stampin' Up! products used:
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede
DSP Paper: Christmas Cocoa
Platinum Shimmer paint
Silver Brads
Stars #2 original die

No comments: