Thursday, December 31, 2009

Butterfly, Vintage Vogue, Window Box


How cute is this box.  I did a color challenge with CPCM which was to use bashful blue and purple.  So this is what I came up with.  I actually used cardstock in bashful blue, Lavender Lace, and whisper white.  I then used the new clear stamp set called Vintage Vogue and stamped the whisper white paper all over to make it look like a DSP paper.  I just love the look of it and it was so easy with the clear stamps to be able to see where you were stamping.  I also used the stamp set Flight of the butterfly and the butterfly punch to get the big butterfly and then cut out the two smaller butterflies which I stamped one in bashful blue and the other in Lavendar lace classic ink.  I used two stamps to stamp in the big butterfly.  I also used the new punch from the sale-a-bration called Scallop Trim Border.  You can get this with a $50 merchandise order free when you place an order.  Thanks for looking and you can find the Window Box at splitcoast by clicking here.

No comments: