Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Tags

These are some tags I made to use for my Christmas Lesson in Sunday School tomorrow.  I ran the verses out on Stampin' Up! whisper white card stock and then cut them out with different shapes or used the tearing method which I forget can really add something to a card, tag or scrapbook page.  I then added ribbon, ink around the edges or whatever I thought was needed.  I also used the 5 petal flower punch to make some poinsettias for some and the Ornament punch for others.  The DSP I used was Merry Moments, Holiday Lounge and Christmas Cocoa Specialty.  I thought they turned out very well and I will give them to the ladies that read the paticular scripture that is on the tag.  I took them in front of my TV in the craft room, so you will see the Sanyo in some of the pictures. lol  Did not think of that when I was photographing them.  Oh well!  Enjoy and thanks for looking. 



No comments: