Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cheep Talk

This was for the MOJO Monday sketch. Took me long enough, but this has been a transitional week for me. I am trying to prioritize a little better and to keep my focus going in the right direction. Have you ever had to do that? Any way with this sketch, I used the “Cheep Talk” by Stampin’ Up! and, I turned the sketch. I always like to go through my stamps to see which would actually work better with a certain sketch. And as I went through, this one stood out and I knew it was the one I needed to use. I also used the Designer series paper stack from the sale-a-bration catalog called “Welcome Neighbor”. Don’t you just love the clouds and this paper is free with a $50 merchandise order from Stampin’ Up!




Other items used were: Cardstock – Taken with Teal, Whisper White. Classic Ink – Always Artichoke, Taken with Teal. ¼” white grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection. Great use of the paper with this stamp set!