Saturday, January 23, 2010

Simply Said


I know this is one of the first stamp sets I bought with Stampin' Up! prior to becoming a demonstrator.  I think I actully bought it from a mini and then it was added to the catalog.  Anyway, I thought I would pull it out today when I saw the sketch for Stamping 411.  It just seem to call my name.  Ever have that happen.  I'm not sure I really like the way it turned out, but this is it.  I actually added a lot of bling, dazzling diamonds, to give it a little more umph!  I am going to send this to a friend that honestly makes it easy.  See image below of close up on butterflies and heart.

Stampin' Up! items used:

Stamp Set - Simply Said - 115066 - $28.95
Specialty DSP - Sending Love - 117153 - $11.95
Classic Ink - Pretty in Pink - 101301 - $5.95
                    Real Red - 103133 - %5.95
Pretty in Pink Cardstock - 100459 - $5.50
Very Vanilla Cardstock - 106530 - $7.50
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter - 102023 - $4.50
2-Way Glue Pen - 100425 - $3.50
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die - 118138 - $11.95


Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonia, You may not be sure of how it turned out, but I think it wonderful. So perfect for the season. Love the butterflies and glitter!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

So pretty with all the different elements. I love this Simply Said set and love how you worked around it. Very Cool!

Ruth M said...

So very pretty and I love the sparkle, your friend will love it!

Krista said...

This is so pretty !! Love the sparkle !!

gbarron56 said...

Hi Jonia - this is a lovely card and so perfect for spring. Love the glitter! Great job on the card and on this week's sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators -- we hope you'll do it again soon! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful and blingy! I love it!
Thanks for playing along this week!

Patti Chesky said...

I love all the sparkle on this card. I bet it is even more fabulous in person!!

Anonymous said...

great card, love the glitter

Unknown said...

Love all the glitter!! Great job!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!