Monday, February 15, 2010

Beautiful Wings

It is funny that I had just did a card with these colors and this DSP, Cottage Wall, and then the featured stamper on our demonstrator site had a card that was using the same items.  All I had to do was change 2 things between the card I chose in her gallery and mine.  So this is the card I made using her card as inspiration.  The difference was I used the beautiful wings butterflies and the scallop edge punch.  I kept with the very same colors and DSP that she used.  It is fun to do those challenges and I enjoy seeing how the cards turn out verses the one I cased.  Thanks for looking!

Stampin' Up! items used:

Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon:  1/4" white grosgrain and Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot
Black Brads and Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die


No comments: