Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Create Definition Decor Elements

In my craft room, I have a wall that has the Circuit Box for the house on it and I have always hated it being there, but when we bought the house that is where it was.  I have also always wanted to try the Decor Elements.  So a couple of weeks ago I had this bright idea of covering it with some stampin up paper and making like a frame and putting the Create Definition over it.  Well, the Create Definition looks great over it, but I could not get anything to look good covering it.  I must have wasted tons of paper trying to get it to work.  Finally, I just decided to punch out butterflies with my butterfly punch and pop dot them to the Circuit Box.  So, here are the pictures.  Let me know what you think and also if you may have an idea of how to work around it.  It actually looks kind of cute.  Thanks for looking.

I do love the Create Definition, especially in my craft room.  I may have to get the others for this room.

No comments: