Friday, February 12, 2010

Get Well Soon

This card was inspired by the sketch and color challenge over at CPC.  The color challenge was to use Sherbert Colors (peach, light pink, light green and white).  So I kind of made my own DSP by using the stamp set Cheep Talk by Stampin' Up!  Then to complete the sketch I used the Wellness Wishes stamp set.  I actually embossed the whole layer of green and white with the ribbon with the Finiale Press Embossing Folder.  I thought it turned out really well.  Thanks for looking! 

Items used are all Stampin' Up!

Card Stock:  Blush blossom, certainly celery, pretty in pink, Whisper White
Classic ink:  Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Certainly Cellery
Markers:  Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa
1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon
Soft Subtles brads
Stamp Sets:  Cheep Talk, Wellness Wishes
Finial Press Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards Jonia, thanks for posting on my blog, my daughter was so thrilled to see Nicholas Sparks she actually sat in the front row. Her major is creative writing and Psychology. What a small world, where do you live? by the beach???? We always visit Wrightsville beach when we visit her.
Blessings!