Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Masculine

I made this card for a friend of ours for his 60th birthday!  I was trying to find something that would not be too frilly.  Most of my cards are made for women, so I had to be careful not to over do it.  I also used the sketch from CPC for this card.  I wanted a little color so I used the Bermuda bay and soft suede, two incolors for this year by Stampin' Up!.  The card base is made of Kraft paper.  I also stamped the candles in bermuda bay and soft suede classic ink.  The cupcakes were stamped with versamark to just make them a little darker than the original color of the kraft paper.  I love using the versamark to add a little highlight to a color.  Stamp Sets were "Party Hearty" and "Whisical Word" which is one of the sale-a-bration stamp sets.  Punches used were the scallop edge punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, the scallop circle punch and the new medium jewelry punch.  I used a marker to writ the 60 on the tag.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: