Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Moments

This is really a cute stamp set that is offered in the sale-a-bration catalog.  You can get it free with a $50 Stampin' Up! order.  How great is that.  Also another item on this card that is from the mini catalog is the Beautiful Wings embosslits die which is located on page 24.  So many people have missed it and I actually did when I placed my first order.  I kept seeing these butterflies and wondered where they were located.  I finally found them and of course they were on my next order and I really have enjoyed using this die.  The DSP Paper is in the idea book and catalog and one of my favorites called Flocked together.  Actually what inspired this card is a sketch and color challenge that was offered on the stampin connection.  I do love a challenge.  I decided to use some of the other DSP out of the DSP pack to cover the packages.  I thinking the Piecing technique is so wonderful and adds to a card.  Also used on this is the Scallop oval punch and the large oval punch.  I also placed some rhinestones on the butterflies.  Thanks for looking and have a great Friday!

No comments: