Friday, February 19, 2010

HOME/2010 Scripture Challenge

This is the 2010 Scripture Challenge Word # 4 which was Home (Heaven).  As Patter said "Heaven is our future, eternal home for Christians.  So we were to find a scripture talking about our Home.  The reason I chose this paper is because I thought of our new Home as being bright (no darkness) and the rays of light and beauty would be breath taking.  Well this is not breath taking, but I did add some sparkle to it to kind of get my point across.  Also the verses I chose talk about our citizenship and our inheritance, and that refers to our home, but 1 Peter 1:4 talks about how it will never fade, never spoil, it is eternal and that is what I am looking forward to.  You never grow old or perish.  Isn't that just awsome.  And the Phil. 3:20 talks about our Citizenship and we are eagerly awaiting our Savior to ome and take us home.  How great is that.  One day Jesus Christ will come to claim his bride!  I am looking forward to being a bride again and my groom taking me to my new home that will never fade away.  Thanks for looking and following is a close up of the verses!

5 comments:

Patter Cross said...

LOVE the 1 Peter scripture! Also, the rays of sun jumped out at me as I saw your page. Perfect choice, and wonderful page!!! Have a blessed night!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Very nice and I love the vibrant colors.

elizabeth said...

Your page is just perfect for the verses you chose! I love the colors and just how triumphant the page looks - AMEN!

Gwen said...

Great page, it is so fitting!

Unknown said...

The rays immediately draw you into your design . . . talk about the Light! Your design pops; the message rocks, and the Truth is real. Great job.