Monday, March 22, 2010

On Board Scallop Circle Books

I had been wanting to try these cute on board books from Stampin' Up!'s Mini Catalog and this was my chance.  You can get them in a heart and a bird also and they are a fairly large size.  The scallop is 6" diameter.  Anyway for this little book I used the scallop.  My brother just turned 60 and has downs syndrome.  So from what my Mom was told when he was born, he added another 30 years to his life and we are really thankful that God has given him such a long life.  So we really celebrated his 60th birthday.  He just loves pictures and so I decided I would make him a little keepsake of his birthday and decided to use this cute little book.  I actually traced around the scallop circle onto the paper and then cut it out and adhered it to the board.  I thought it turned out great and I know he will love.  He loves everything and everyone.  Most of what I used was from the Happy B-day Scrappin Kit from Stampin Up.  Thanks so much for looking and this is only a few of the pages I did.  

No comments: