Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sneak Peak/Pedaling Past

Ok everyone, here is a sneak peak of what is coming May 1st.  The reason I chose this stamp set is because it reminds me of my childhood days and now I have a bicycle just like this one.  I was so excited to see it in the Summer Mini.  Also, as I have already said, the color baha breeze is coming back on July 1st and I am excited about that also.  I had to look and see if I had any more of the baha breeze and again I was excited to find a sheet and so I used it to make this card. The one sad thing is the DSP I used here which is from the Sweet Pea DSP Stack from the current mini that ends April 30th will be going away. :(  

So what do you think.  I think I love it.  I also used the stamping 411 sketch for this card.  Tell me what you think and thanks for looking!  Card Recipe follows:

Stamp Set:  Pedaling Past
Card Stock:  Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
DSP:  Sweet Pea Stack
1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

10 comments:

Joanne Leddy said...

I just love the new stamp set! What a wonderful bicycle! Thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

Cute card. Love the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

love htis theme and the colors are so 50's too me! Just a beautiful card!

Kerin said...

Thanks for a great sample with that set! I've only used the tricycle so far, I think I'll need to break out the other ones now that you've inspired me!!

Selene Kempton said...

Clean simple and gorgeous! I didn't get this set, but you're making me want it! :)

Patti Chesky said...

I love that patterned paper with this image. They are perfect with each other!!!

Unknown said...

Great card and don't you just love that new stamp set we are getting?? I know I do!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411!!

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...that stamp just looks fun! Thanks for playing along this week.

Unknown said...

Love it=) it is such a clean and simple card=)

Unknown said...

This is so cute! All you folks that pre-ordered that set are making me want it now! :)