Friday, April 2, 2010

Vintage Vogue DSP

This was for three challenges over at Christian Paper Crafts; sketch, color and Bible Verse Thursday.  The colors were Cool Caribbean (retired in color), orchid opulence, certainly celery,  whisper white.  The Bible Verse was to use a verse from Proverbs.  So with this, I went through my stash of retired papers and voila, I had about 3 peices of cool caribbean left along with the ink and I had the retired set "Words of Wisdom" which had a verse from proverbs.  So by using the Vintage Vogue stamp set which is in the current mini catalog, I made my own DSP.  How great is that.  I also used the round scallop punch and the two-step bird punch which I love.  The emobossing folder is also in the mini and called perfect polka dots.  Thanks for Looking!

No comments: