Thursday, May 20, 2010

MDS Paper/Summer Time Splender DSP

I am so excited about this card.  It took only about 5 minutes once I got the 8-1/2" X 11" page set up in the My Digital Studio.  This is the new paper download that just came out called Summer Splender and it is beautiful.  This is only the first card of many that I plan on making.  This card is actually for the Christian Paper Crafts Thursday Bible Verse challenge and when I saw the challenge earlier, I knew I was going to use My digital studio to make this card.  Below I am showing what I printed off from MDS and then cut and added the background paper to match.  The paper I used here is Rose Red and brilliant blue card stock.  I printed the Summer Time Splender on Whisper White.  That is all you need and the verse I printed on the MDS page prior to printing by using the text option.  EASY!!!!  Gretchen Barron also has posted some cards on her website using the same method.  Her cards are beautiful.  Thanks for looking and don't forget to see the paper page below I created using MDS (My Digital Studio).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this new paper for MDS and I love the scripture page you made with it. Beautiful