Monday, May 24, 2010

Summertime Splendor/ Scripture Challenge Word #10

Can you tell I am enjoying this new MDS paper called Summertime Splendor?  I thought it was great for the Scripture Challenge, because it adds so much beauty to the page.

Scripture Challenge Word # 10 was EXAMPLE.  Patter really had a great message on the word example and as I read hers, I thought what kind of example am I to my fellow Christians and am I an example in this world.  That is why I chose the two verses above for this page is because I do want to be an example.  I want people to know that I am a child of the King.  But to be that example means that I need to read God's Word and then let that word shine through me.  I need to be in prayer, allowing God to minister through me.  So "in everything set them an example by doing what is good.  In your (my) teaching show integrity."  I love God's Word and I love to look up verses.  I think that is why I love doing these scripture challenges.  It keeps me hungry for what I know that God wants to tell me through His Word!  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one. I love the paper and it works so well with your scripture too.

Nancy said...

Your page is really beautiful! Wonderful verses too!...Nancy :o)

Susan said...

This *is* stunning paper. And you did a beautiful job with it. Hmmm... might work well for a softer, prettier than usually visioned 4th of July LO too :)