Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summertime Splendor/MDS/Thinking of You

I am loving this new Summertime Splendor on My Digital Studio.  Today, I just added this to a whisper white piece of cardstock and printed it off to make this card.  I then added the other cardstocks, spritzed it with the vanilla smooch spray which is in the summer mini, and then stamped it with stamp set Thankful Thinking.  How great is that.  So easy and very sparkly and beautiful.  The cardstocks I used are Brocade blue, Green Galore (both retiring), and melon mambo.  I also added a little of the brocade blue ink to the side of the white with a sponge to give it a little more blue.  It actually prints out with the look of sponging on it. 

This card was actually inspired by our Featured stamper challenge at stampin' connection and the featured stamper was Barb Mulikin. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments: