Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Best Wishes

This was a card I did for the featured stamper on our stampin' connection site the first week of June and did not get around to posting it.  So here it is.  Another simple card which I love and so easy to make. 

1) I cut a piece of whisper white card stock to 4 X 5 1/4 and embossed it using the Manhattan Embossing folder.
2)I then adhered it to a piece of soft suede cut for card base.
3) I then cut a piece of soft suede 1 x 4 and adhered over the whisper white embossed card stock.
4)  I then spritzed all of this with the log cabin smooch spritz.
5) Then stamped the Best Wishes image from the Oval All stamp set onto whisper white, cut it out with the large oval.
6)  Then using the scallop oval punch, I punched out a piece of soft suede and attached the Best Wishes.  Adhered this to the 1" strip of soft suede with stampin' dimensionals, attached three pearls from the flower kit.

That was it and the card is finished.  It is just a very soft and simple card.  Thanks for looking and enjoy your day.

No comments: