Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fast and Fabulous

OK, this is the second card that I have used the brayer on.  It was also inspired by the featured stamper challenge on stampin' connection, Michelle Zindorf.  She does beautiful work like this all the time and teaches brayer classes.  One day, I may try to teach a brayer class; in about 10 years. lol  Anyway, for my second time, I don't think I did such a bad job.  Here I used the hostess set Fast and Fabulous, the brayer and the extra large bird punch for the scene.  The branches are the leaves that are punched out with the bird with the leaves cut off.  To see how Michelle did hers check out her tutorial here.  Of course her's is a lot better than mine.

I did not have the stamp set she had, so I changed it out and also used different colors for the background.  Marina Mist and Almost Navy and Night of Navy are the Inks I used.  Paper was marina mist, basic black and whisper white.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: