Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dasher in the Forest

Good Wednesday evening to all of you!  It has been one week for me, but I am still here and still blessed. 

Todays sample was inspired by the Fun On Friday challenge at Christian Paper Crafts where you were to reuse something or recycle.  So I decided to do the dryer sheet technique and actually this is the first time I have ever did it and I think it turned out wonderful.  You can use a spray adhesive, SU anywhere glue stick or a xyron machine.  See this tutorial for instructions.

For this card I created a forest scene by sponging on the background and then using the Plant Hope stamp set, I stamped the trees.  But first I stamped Dasher and then put the trees around him.

Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is beautiful, Jonia! I am going to check out the tutorial.