Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Halloween/ Greeting Card Kids

Happy Monday everyone!  Here we are starting a brand new week.  Already almost mid September!  Where does the time go?

This card was inspired by the stamping 411 sketch this week.  I just love this stamp set, Greeting Card Kids and this is one of 4 choices with this little girl.  This is the first time I have used this paticular one and I love the way it turned out.  The little girl is just too cute.  The designer paper I used was from the catalog last year, so it is retired, but it just seemed to call my name when I started thinking about using this stamp.  I did use one of my new punches which is called Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and I really do like how it turned out.  Hope you have a wonderful day and go and check out the stamping 411 sketch for this week.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Kerin said...

Well isn't she just too cute?!?! Love the Halloween dsp, and the punched border in the center is perfect! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

She is too darn cute. Love everything about this one. Thanks for sharing.

Patti Chesky said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love this adorable witch!

Connie Babbert said...

I love that stamp image...she is just too sweet! Great job!

gbarron56 said...

Jonia -- this is so sweet! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Unknown said...

Very fun!!! I just love those little kiddos in that stamp set!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at the Stamping 411 Blog!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh she is adorable! I love the paper you chose. Perfect for this challenge!

Unknown said...

Super cute card!