Friday, October 1, 2010

A Friend

Happy Weekend everyone!  Today's challenge at Christian Paper Crafts is Fun on Friday which was to use Rhinestones and Pearls.  This was my card for the challenge.  What a fun card to create and so easy.  Please go by and check their challenges out.  They have one for every day of the week.

For this card I used:

Stamp Set: God's Blessings
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Designer Paper: Elegant Soiree
Top Note Die
Paper Flowers-colored with champagne mist shimmer paint
Jewels: Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls

Once card was complete spritzed the whole card with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz!  What do I always say about that smooch spritz - I just love that stuff!!!!!!

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous!!! I love the flowers and that smooch... yummy!!!