Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Studio Sketches/Thinking of You!

Well everyone it is hump day!  Happy Wednesday to you!  This is a card that was inspired by the sketch and color challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts.  They really do have some great challenges over there.  Stop by and check them out.  I am sure you will like what you see!

For this sketch, I used Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Riding Hood Red.  The colors we were to use were browns, reds and either white or vanilla and also could add green or orange.  I added the green.

The inked image was stamped in early espresso.  The coloring was done with Stampin' Up! Markers, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and a mixture of yellows and greens.  I sponged the edge of the paper with early espresso ink also.

The sentiment came from my all time favorite sentiment stamp set "Teeny Tiny Wishes."  I use it all the time.  Once I finished the card, I spritzed it with with the Log Cabin smooch spritz.  As always, I am loving that smooch spritz.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Jonia, this is so pretty, love the rich colors! I hope to play this week, too. I'm so behind!