Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan

It is Monday and feels like it all the way around.  This is a card I did for my Granddaughters 6th birthday.  A week ago the Fun on Friday Challenge at Christian paper Crafts was to use a picture on your card and this weeks challenge at SULateNightStampers is to use a photo on your project.  So this is the card I am using for both of the challenges.  Actually the picture of her is from her 5th birthday party and the picture of the fireworks in the background is from our River festival.  I put it all together on "My Digital Studio and the only thing I added was the base of the card and tied the ribbon.  The ribbon in the back is printed and from My Digital Studio.  I printed on regular card stock, so not as pretty as it could be.  But the card turned out so cute and she really loved it. 

This was a copy of the inside of the card.  I also printed this out of My Digital Studio.

By the way, if you are thinking about My Digital Studio, now would be a good time to get it.  It is 50% off until November 30th.  So just click here to purchase!

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

No comments: