Friday, December 31, 2010

Congratulations

Wow, I did not realize until today that it had been since Monday that I had posted.  I have made a few cards, but I guess with doing a spur of the moment trip to Asheville, NC with my daughter and her fiance, I just forgot and really did not have time.  We left early Wednesday morning and returned late last night.  It was a lot of fun, but I like to make better plans than that! lol

Anyway, my daughter is now engaged and I thought I would make this cute little card for her and her fiance to congratulate them on their engagement.  It was actually inspired by four challenges at Christian Paper Crafts.  Their color challenge, Case Artist Wednesday Challenge, Bible Verse Thursday Challenge and their Fun on Friday Challenge.  Today CPC is offering a free year membership if you join today prior to midnight and then make 5 post.  Check it out, you will enjoy the site.

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! items:

Stamp Sets: Perfect Punches, Valentine Defined
Card Stock: Elegant Egg Plant, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Classic Ink: Elegant Egg Plant, Perfect Plum, Cherry Cobbler,
Markers
1/4" grosgrain ribbon
pearls
paper piercer and pad

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

How lovely! Congratulations to all on your daughter's engagement!
Okay...I'm all caught up again...I think! Have a very happy day Jonia!...Nancy :o)