Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First Christmas Ornament and Box

Thought I would share with you the ornament I made for my Grandson's first Christmas and the box to put it in for Christmas.  I had shared earlier the ornaments for my Granddaughters' and you can find that post here, along with the directions for the box.

With this ornament, I printed the picture on SU Velum and then ran it through my xyron to give it the sticky back.  I then adhered it to a piece of window sheet.  The circle was cut using the circle scissor for both the vellum and the window sheet.  I then adhered some glitter to the outer part of the circle and then added the glitter to the inside of the glass ornament for a snowy effect.

The box was made using Baja Breeze card stock and the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.  I also used the ornament punch and the stamp set Delightful Decorations which was stamped in real red classic ink onto Whisper White card stock.

Here is the Ornament at a closer angle!


And, here is the box a little closer!



Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: