Thursday, January 27, 2011

Copy That Scrapbook Challenge

Hello my fellow stamping buddies!  Today I started hosting a Scrapbook challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts called "Copy That" and I am so excited to be sharing it here on my blog also.  It will be posted the 4th Thursday of every month.  This is my write up for the challenge at Christian Paper Crafts:

To save some time in developing a layout, why not take a cue from the professionals? The advertisement gurus work hard to present an appealing layout, one that will capture our attention and please the eye.

Let the copy of the attached advertisement below inspire you. Whether you are inspired by the sketch design, the colors, or any of the elements or shapes, use the ad to scrap your own layout.


Now after looking at the advertisement, please tell us how you were inspired when you post your layout.

For my layout, I was inspired by the layout of the ad and that is what I used for my page. I love to use a lot of pictures and it gave me the opportunity to do just that.


Can't wait to see how this advertisement inspires you! Please use the keyword CT05 when uploading your layouts to the gallery at Christian Paper Crafts or CPC-CT05 when posting to your blog or another gallery.  And if you would like, please leave a comment below and let me know if you used this advertisement.  I would love to see what you came up with.

My Digital Studio was used to prepare my Layout!  The card stock colors are Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Green Galore!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Great inspiration! Love your layout, Jonia and Nathan is going to love it when he gets older! A sweet memory!

Nancy said...

What a great layout! Such special memories preserved so beautifully! Well, I think I'm all caught up again. It always amazes me how much you get done! Always a please to come and see it!...Nancy :o)