Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fun On Friday Challenge - Get Well Cards

The Fun On Friday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts this week is to make a Get Well Card.

What inspired this idea for this challenge was the following verse.  When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick. Matthew 14:14  Just as Jesus had compassion on the sick, we should have compassion.


So, today’s challenge is to make a get well card. If you are like me, I wait until someone is sick and then I rush to make a card. Today is my chance to get a head start.

I actually used my digital studio for the image and the sentiment.  The sketch I used was this weeks sketch challenge at Christian Paper Crafts and the colors were the color challenge.  So I did three challenges with one card.
 
The stamp set and image are from the stamp set Thoughts & Prayers.  Used Blush Blossom and Peach Parfait Card Stock.  Designer Series Paper is the Sunny Garden.  1/2" stitched poly ribbon.  Other items used was the scallop trim border punch. 
 
Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty card Jonia! I like the border punched on the striped paper...very nice! Like the colors you used too! Have a happy friday and a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)