Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two More My Digital Studio Christmas Layouts

Wow, I have been having some fun with my digital studio.  These are two more layouts that I did last week from Christmas.  My Grandchildren are so sweet to sit there why Grammy gets all the pictures she wants especially when they are wanting to open presents.  But I am so glad I did get the pictures and one year they will be also.  Memories are so important.

 I get so many of the grand kids that I decided to do a page of the adults and still had to get one of the grandchildren in the picture.


Thanks for looking and below is a list of downloads used in these two pages:

Stamp Set: Welcome Christmas
Designer Paper: Jolly Holiday
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Baja Breeze

Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

These are lovely pages Jonia! The images used in the "Joy" page are just gorgeous!...Nancy :o)