Friday, February 25, 2011

"B" is for Birthday

I share a Fun on Friday challenge with Robyn for Christian Paper Crafts and there are times I just think what inspiration I receive from this person.  She is such a wonderful Christian Women and I am thankful to have her as a friend!  Here is her description for this weeks challenge:

""FOF94 FEBRUARY 25, 2011 His Banner over me is Love! I have been looking at some of the newer designs in cards. I have seen several with banners on them. Looking at the Memories Expo, I also see someone is teaching a class titled, Something about Banners. Looking around you can often see banners making some sort of announcement.

In The Song of Solomon, we read the ultimate story of love, symbolized as Christ's love for us and the love He desires us to feel for him. In chapter 2:4 we read:  4 Let him lead me to the banquet hall, and let his banner over me be love. 

Remember the song we sang as children, His Banner over me is LOVE?

This week, we invite you to make a banner to share your talents. Have fun and go where you are led.  Use key words FOF94 when posting here and CPC FOF94 on your blog or elsewhere on the net!  Have fun, I am looking forward to seeing the fun ideas you share as time allows!"

Isn't that just a wonderful way to bring in a challenge.  If you would like to see Robyn's sample go to this post, or enter this weeks challenge you can find it here at Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog.  Mr. inlinkz at end of post!

Now here is my sample for this weeks challenge!


My card was of course inspired by this Fun on Friday Challenge, but I also used last weeks stamping 411 challenge.  I did another card for this challenge and liked the sketch so much, that I used it again.

So now get some banners going and please join Christian Paper Crafts, Robyn and myself for this challenge.

All items used are stampin'up!

Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Card Stock: Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush
Banner was printed from My Digital Studio in Concord Crush and then cut out.
Square Lattice embossing Folder

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments: