Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Refuge and Strength/ Build a Blossom

Good Sunday evening to all my friends.  Hope you have had a blessed weekend.

Well I decided to break out the new blossom petal punch and boy am I thrilled with it.  I just love how this card turned out.  Actually with this card I covered three challenges over at Christian Paper Crafts.  I covered the Monday (last Monday) color challenge, The Wednesday Case Artist Challenge and the Bible Verse Thursday Challenge.  I love it when you can do that with one card.

Another unique thing about this card is I used the designer series paper from Christmas called "Deck the Halls."  When I was looking for something to match the color challenge this is just what I needed and I thought you can use this at any time.  And, I love how the card turned out with it.  So when you are creating don't forget to look into the Christmas stash.  Some of them can go with any time frame.

Stampin' Up! Items used:

Stamp Set: Build a Blossom
Card Stock: Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper:  Deck the Halls
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding
Cherry Cobbler Button
Hemp Twine

Other Items Used:
Stamp Set Sweet N Sassy: Refuge

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!!

joyfuljan said...

Hi Jonia, Just jumped over from my blog reader to tell you how lovely your card is (love the color combo) and saw you are from Wilmington, NC. My Mom lives a few miles from you in Sneads Ferry. Blessings, Jan