Tuesday, April 19, 2011

hello baby


Well I guess I am about to get my Mojo back.  Still am not doing what I would like to be doing, but that is OK.  This card is for this weeks Tuesday Sketch challenge at Christian Paper Crafts and also for this weeks challenge to make a Baby Card, scrapbook page or other item related to baby at SU LateNightStampers.  As you can see, I chose to do a card.  I really do like this paper which is Nursery Suite Specialty Paper.  It works so well for a baby card!

I also decorated the inside of the card!  That was one of my New Years resolutions and so far I have done the inside of each card I have made.  I think that is pretty good!


Stampin' Up! Items Used:

Stamp Set: A Slice of Life, Curvy Verses, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Designer Series Paper: Nursery Suite Specialty Paper
Classic Ink: Early Espresso
Markers for coloring
Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon

Other Items Used:
Spellbinders Die # Labels 5

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful evening!

No comments: