Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunny Fun Birthday


How cute is this stamp set.  This card is for this weeks challenge at SULateNightStampers.  The challenge this week is Water, Water Everywhere.  You can use boats, scrapbook pages with water, even snowflakes as they are a frozen water!  Anyway this can be a fun challenge so feel free to join in. 

Also you may notice that this paper is a little different in color!  Well yes, these are two of our new in colors with Stampin' Up! which will be available for purchase July 1st.  As soon as I saw these new colors this stamp set, Sunny Fun, just called my name  How exciting is that and yes, I just love these colors.  Wait until you see the rest of the in colors.

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Sunny Fun
Card Stock: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Round Scallop Punch, Markers

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, I love it Jonia! I've got this stamp on my list! The papers are wonderful...love the colors! :o)