Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Card!

Since June is for weddings, I decided to turn this card into a wedding card!  I actually was inspired by two challenges at Christian Paper Crafts.  The first challenge was Saturday's Clean and Simple Challenge where you were to use a verse on your card.  And the second challenge was today's Color Monday Challenge where I used an inspiration photo to pull the colors from.  You can see the color inspiration photo on our Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog.  I just love using embossing folders and this embossing folder just kept calling my name to use water coloring on it.  So I pulled out my Aqua Painter and went to town.  I guess the Aqua Painter was feeling very lonely because it is not used very often. LOL
Items used on this card are:

Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Embellishments: Rose Red seam binding ribbon, vanilla shimmer smooch, Ice Circle Brad, Flower Garden Embossing folder

Our Daily Bread Designs
Stamp Set:  Scripture Collection #5

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a really beautiful card Jonia! Another fantastic Scripture stamp too! Have a wonderful week, my friend! :o)

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card! I have tried coloring this folder but did not have success. I have not tried it with watercoloring so I will trying that one.

Robbie