Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BookMarks using MDS & Big Shot


I thought I would do a quick post to add this to the blog hop over at Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog.  I made it to go with the card I made my two granddaughter's for their first day of school.  Was not certain I would get them finished in time, so I posted the cards yesterday.  You can find the cards at this post.  And, by the way do not forget to check out the blog hop going on now.  You can join in by making a back to school project of any sort.  All the details can be found here.

Here is a photo with the inside also!



Items used for this are all Stampin' Up!

My Digital Studio for the digital image from the stamp set called "First Day"
2 Tags Bigz Die
1 3/8" Circle Punch
1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Whisper White
Markers in Old Olive and Marina Mist

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How cute, Jonia!! I'm sure the girls loved it!!