Monday, August 29, 2011

Christmas Planners

Good morning dear friends!  I thought I would share another project I am doing for the bazaar that we are planning on having at our church on November 5th.  Yesterday I shared a pack of Christmas Cards I will be putting in the bazaar and today I am sharing some Christmas Planners I am putting in the bazaar.

These planners are made with some Composition books measuring 4 1/2 X 3 1/4.  I used some retired Christmas paper for these projects, and used My Digital Studio to make the tag sentiments for them.  I then punched out the "Christmas Planner" sentiment with the Large Oval punch and then punched out the Glimmer Red paper with the scallop oval punch.  I thought It really went well with both of the books that I have put together so far.  I will be doing more with these little books and also some larger one.  And, again I used the Stocking Builder Punch with one of the Christmas Planners.  I am going to love that punch during the next few months.

So here are the planners!


How cute are these little books?  I just love them.

Please let me know what you think and thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

These are really lovely and such a great idea! But what would Christmas be without all the disorganization and lost lists? lol