Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stamping 411 sketch meets Lean On Me


I am loving this stamp set and loving the fact that you can actually use the sentiment that goes with one image with another image!  Versatility, that is what I like.  And, just received this new paper and was so excited to be able to use it with this card!  I think this can cheer up anyone, don't you!

What actually inspired this card was this weeks sketch challenge over at Stamping 411!  I just love their sketches.  You can make them clean and simple or you can dress them up some so to speak!  So I dressed mine up a little this time.  Also SUO Challenge this week is to use your favorite new stamp set, so this is it for right now.  I wish my picture had of turned out better, but there are just times you can't get it right and this was one of those times.

All supplies are Stamping up!
Stamp Set: Lean on Me
Card Stock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral
Classic Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper: Berry Blossoms
Embellishments: Markers, 3/8" Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon

Thanks so much for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Just adorable Jonia...she appears to be in a strawberry field.

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card! That Lean On Me set is on my list for sure! Such fun to color, right? :o)

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

Wow, this is a beautiful use of this stamp set, Jonia! I may have to put it on my "must have" list! Thanks for joining in the SUO Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm trying to find where I can buy this set ? Thanks !

Cindy said...

Love your coloring! I didn't think I "needed" that stamp set, but you've changed my mind, you enabler, you!

Karen Barber said...

HOW adorable!! LOVE it!