Thursday, October 6, 2011

Prayer Journal

Good Thursday Morning to all my cyber friends!  Today I want to share another one of my journals I will be selling at the craft bazaar that I will be a part of on November 5th.  It was so easy to put together.

I used another stash of my retired designer paper.  I honestly do not know the name of it, as it was 3 years ago.  So you can see I have a big stash of retired paper!

The two stamp sets I used are Four Frames by Stampin' Up! and Scripture Collection # 5 by ODBD.  The "Prayer Journal" was computer generated and then I stamped the frame around it and punched it out.  Great way to add the additional you need for a card!

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful Thursday!  Hope to be back tomorrow with another journal!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's beautiful Jonia...I love the colors! A Prayer Journal is a wonderful thing! It's such a blessing to look back and see documentation of the GOODNESS of our Lord! :o)