Tuesday, October 11, 2011

With Thanksgiving!

This week is our Fabulous Gracious Glimpses for our October Design Team Delights over at Christian Paper Crafts.  Yesterday was my gracious glimpse and I am posting kind of late, but that is OK.  I did make the post over at Christian Paper Crafts, so that makes it good!

Our Design Team Delights gallery for October is Thanksgiving, so this is my sample for the Glimpse into what is coming on the 15th!


How great is this candle!  I just love it.  I used the Just believe from Stampin' Up! and then the Scripture Collection # 4 from Our Daily Bread Designs.  They both worked so well together to help this candle become a Thanksgiving beauty!

Here is a close up of the top of the candle with the verse!


And here is a close up of the bottom of the candle!


I just love doing candles and don't know why I don't do them more often.

I also added some rhinestones to give it a little more bling and now that I have done that, I may do it more often.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's just GORGEOUS Jonia! You need to pop over to my blog and see my latest post! ;o)

Jan Marie said...

This is just gorgeous, Jonia! Love the golden tones, the gems, and the scripture! Love this technique and you do it so well! Blessings!